khagihara
khagihara, Medical doctor
Experience:  Trained in the multiple medical fields for many years.
20084961

Am 27 well... I have 2 problems 1- speed extorsion. 2-weak

Customer Question

Hello Doctor, my name is ***** ***** 27 well... I have 2 problems 1- speed extorsion. 2-weak erection. I went to a doctor in the Middle East 2 month ago and he said that I have inflammation of a sperm; he adviced me to drink water, quit energy drinks, lemon, and orang also he descrip me 1-Azinc 2-levox 500. And now after all I feel nothing happend ?
Category: Urology
Expert:  khagihara replied 10 months ago.

What is speed extortion? Can you explain more about it?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It's wired a bit doctor, when i jerk off it takes less than a min. To come also it happens to me when I had sex And I feel pain in my legs also the pins isn't in the right shape like it's not hard as usual

I see. You seem to have premature ejaculation. How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Do you have hard erect early in the morning? Does anything make it better or worse? When did it start? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Any other symptoms such as headache, vision problem, decreased sex desire, cold intolerance, fatigue? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Is your stress increased at home, work, or school before the symptoms started? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any other medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
am 174mm, wight 70 kg, no wight changes, for the hard erect: not as usual, yes its consistent, yes its getting worse when i jerk off. its makes it better when i quit it. no symptoms but i feel pain in my legs when i set on chair i feel its getting batter. as for the stress maybe. yes for Fatigue, big time especially after jerking off and pain in the Anus. no medical problems or family history and no surgeries.But as i mention first my doctor gave said its a an inflammation of sperm, he's said drink more water, no lemon or orange or energy drink. besides Azinc / levox 500Don't no what to do !

Did you have a rectal exam and ultrasound of the prostate? Exactly where is the pain in the legs?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No I don't, but I the doctor said its fine. the pain starts from lower back and all over my thighs

You could have a problem in the nerves from the lower spine which could cause the erection problem. You should see an orthopedic surgeon or a neurologist to have your back checked.