Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Physician
Experience:  General Physician, PGCSD
6740150

I have ulcers on my vagina and it really stings when I

Customer Question

I have ulcers on my vagina and it really stings when I urinate occurred since Wednesday.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 10 months ago.

Hello

Welcome to Justanswer website.

Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern

Are you sexually active?

Is there any vaginal discharge?

Itching?

Foul odor/smell?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am sexually active and have done this with and without protection, my partner has been checked and was fine. There is also like a sort of skin tag near my anus and I can now feel small lumps on the side of my vagina. There is some discharge which I usually get however there is now an odour. Sometimes it is itchy.
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 10 months ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for the quick reply.

Please wait for the answer.It may take upto 10 minutes.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I sorta scared.... Hahaha you'll get quick replies every time!
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 10 months ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for the quick & detailed reply.

The vaginal ulcers/genital ulcers you are having can be due to various causes.

The most probable cause of this can be STD. These include herpes, syphilis, and chancroid.If you are very much sure that your partner has been checked and was fine then these are ruled out or needs to be ruled out by the doctor.

Non-sexually acquired genital ulceration(NSGU) can be due to various causes. Vulva is sensitive to the vaginal environment and hormonal, metabolic, and allergic influences.There are many products that have chemicals in them and can irritate the sensitive vulvar skin like soaps, condom lubricants, creams,douches, bubble baths, and even scented sanitary napkins and pads.

Other causes are: vaginal yeast infection,vaginitis, bacterial vaginosis and other infections, chemical irritants.

Other then STD,vaginal infection seems to be the next probable cause.

So bot***** *****ne is that the vaginal ulcers & small lumps on side of vagina you are having needs to be examined by doctor to rule out the STD & to know the exact cause of this & then treatment will be done accordingly.Any product/cosmetic found to be allergic needs to be avoided.Prescription medications will be prescribed accordingly.

Till then apply ointment vagmycin vaginal cream.It is a broad spectrum antibiotic with an anti-fungal agent.It is available as over the counter without prescription.

If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
There is cream on this but from your experience is that ulcer look like anything
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
That is another
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
If he done on oral on me, could it just be bacteria ? Will it pass on it's own?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
seeing the severity can it be cured ? :|
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 10 months ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for uploading both the pic.

It is quite difficult to diagnose online this way.Also there is application of cream.

Yes,STD can be transmitted during sexual intercourse and/or oral sex.

You need to get physical examination by your doctor to rule out the STD & the final diagnosis. Treatment will then be done accordingly.

I hope this helped.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Do you do face to face consultation?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Am I able to see you
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 10 months ago.

Dear customer

No,this is not possible.It is not the policy of this website just answer.com.

However you can continue ask questions.My main aim is your complete satisfaction.If you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Thank you.
Kind Regards
Dr.Josh