Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

A couple months ago I started... A couple months ago I

Customer Question

Hello, A couple months ago I started...
Hello,A couple months ago I started coming up with rashes and bump on my penis so anyways got it checked out and it come back as ballantitis I havnt had sex with any new sexual partners and have a couple new marks come up which I just wanted to make sure it was ok,I got checked over in November and also got tested and got the all clear in which I was given cream for the ballantitis which I have run out so probably have to get some more but I have a couple picturesIt isn't so much a bump it's more just like a rash not sure if it's skin irritation, it doesn't hurt or anything like that it's just there.
Category: Urology
Expert:  khagihara replied 10 months ago.

Can you attach the photos here? Thanks.