Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Physician
Experience:  General Physician, PGCSD
6740150

If you put a condom on someone while holding the penis with

Customer Question

If you put a condom on someone while holding the penis with 2 fingers sliding the condom down with opposite hand and sliding down the rest of condom with fingers that touched the penis. Not the head but the middle of penis can you get std since you touched the penis and then doing oral.?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 11 months ago.

Did you had unprotected oral sex or was it done with condom?

Does your partner has history of unprotected sex with multiple partners?

Thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It was done with a condom
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No history that i know of
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 11 months ago.

Dear,

Well, STD's can be transmitted by skin to skin contact (herpes, syphilis, genital warts, and trichomoniaisis) or by fluid exchange across a mucous membrane (chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV (blood and body fluids).

As you said, that you have touched his penis shaft while helping him in wearing condom, chances of getting any STD are very slim.

Good to hear that oral sex, was performed with condom, so you would not get STD from this act.

Condom prevents, by making a barrier in preventing fluids, semen and blood from transferring.

As such only touching shaft once, during helping him in wearing condom would not transfer any STD.

The high risk comes with having unprotected intercourse -- vaginal, anal, or oral -- with a person who has a sexually transmitted disease.

In your case, from my clinical experience and from studies, chances of getting STD are very slim.

I hope this helps.

If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business