Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS. FCPS (R) General Surgery and Traumatology. 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I started having some discharge and occasional pee stinging

Customer Question

I started having some discharge and occasional pee stinging sensation and noticed that the tip of my penis just wasnt looking right. I got tested for gon. and chlamydia(stuck a swab in my peehole)and came up negative for both so i was perscribed a 1-time antibiotic to take. After 5 days the discharge and stinging and everything has gone away; however, I am now noticing that the tip of my penis is slightly swollen in the sense that the "lips", particularly one side is swollen so it feels like there is more skin than usual there and so the hole feels more closed. What do you suggest I do for this?
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am 20 years old by the way
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 10 months ago.

Hi and thanks for the query,

It seems like you had some local infection in the area which cleared up with antibiotics but there is still mild inflammation left which appear as swelling, I would suggest you should wait and watch for couple of days it will go away on its own if it is causing any problem like pain itch discharge then you should get it examined by your doctor to rule out any abscess formation.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.

Wish you good health.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
If it doesn't go away should I purchase one of those creams or ointment things for yeast/athletes foot?

Thanks for reply.

Yeast infection usually cause itching with discharge if you have these symptoms you can apply that.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating.

Best wishes.

Best.