Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Black specks in urine
, In the morning my urine has

Customer Question

Customer: black specks in urine
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: In the morning my urine has small black pepper size specks and is also bubbly
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Urology Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 10 months ago.

This is Dr. David

black specks in the urine can be from blood in the urine or sediment from the kidneys.

you need a urinalysis by a doctor to check your urine for infections and blood and protein sediment.

how old are you?

are you male or female?

what medications are you taking?