Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I've been taking 5mg Cialis but stopped 3 days ago. Is it

Customer Question

Customer: I've been taking 5mg Cialis but stopped 3 days ago. Is it safe to take a 100mg of Viagra?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 5mg of Cialis not working for errections. I've had success with the Viagra in the past.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Urology Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

Yes. The cialis lasts 3 days. It is ok to take 100 mg of visage now. Hope this helps.

Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you have questions.