Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Physician
Experience:  General Physician, PGCSD
6740150

My name is rajendran and from malaysia mine penis is so soft

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** ***** from malaysia mine penis is so soft and doesnt stand as ussual
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: since this year my penis is soft and i cant do sex its look like my blood circulation to penis is not good, hope doctor will give me good advice and wat shall i do
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Urology Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes sure doctor thank you very much
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 11 months ago.

May i know your age?

Are you on any medications?

Do you suffer from anxiety or severe stress?

Any other health or medical problems ?

Thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My age 52 years old i dont have any sickness im healty but just 1 month ago my penis very soft n not hard enough
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 11 months ago.

Well, There are some medical conditions which causes erectile dysfunction.

These are-

Diabetes, high blood pressure, heart or thyroid disorder, low testosterone.

Physically if you are healthy and do not have systemic disease, then some tests should be done, which includes- Nocturnal penile tumescence, Penile ultrasound

You need following tests-

-Ultrasound,
-Neurological evaluation,
-Dynamic infusion cavernosometry and cavernosography (DICC),
-Nocturnal tumescence test.
-Blood sugar level..

The treatment depends on the cause.

It includes Oral medications like Sildenafil (Viagra),Tadalafil (Cialis),life style improvements.

To get full erection, you may need-

-Alprostadil self-injection- It can be given into the base or side of your penis.

-Alprostadil penis suppository- You can use a special applicator to insert the suppository into your penile urethra. From this ,the erection usually starts within 10 minutes and lasts between 30 and 60 minutes.

The best bet is that you should see Urologist , so that cause is evaluated . Also session from counselor will surely help you.

Please start with your Urologist and get this issue managed.

I hope this helps.

If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business