Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

C and I have a question about a sensitivity in the penis

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** C and I have a question about a sensitivity in the penis
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes the very tip of my penis is uncomfortable and sensitive. No redness, no discharge, no pain or burning to urinate just very sensitive rubbing against my underwear If you spread the opening there it a tiny dot (bump) right on the head where it is sensitive.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Urology Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 11 months ago.

How old are you? Are you sexually active? How log had it been there? Can you post a photo of the spot?