Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Dr.
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Please bare with me this is a and emotional story and I need

Customer Question

Hello,please bare with me this is a long and emotional story and I need help so my thoughts my sound like I am scrambling .
I am 23 yrl male.
The past 2 years when I masturbated I would cover the tip when ejaculating so there would be no mess.
The past 8 month or so I started noticing less semen but didn't think to much of it.
The next few month after that sometimes I would get pain in tescticles after masterbarion. I stopped doing the covering of the tip.
About four month ago I had unprotected caginal sex one time less than a week later I masterbated normally and felt something was wrong. It was slightly painful watery substance and felt blocked. I immeditly thought I had std, through the getting tested at 3 month I had every symptom of hiv (turns out I was negative ) I am now left with
1)frequent ueination
2)painful urination (sometimes )
3)random pain in testicles left and right mostly right
4)sharp pain around pelvic
5)very dark sometimes smelly urine in the morning
6)White tongue and some metallic taste in mouth
7)sometimes burning /pinching of penis tip
8)often times when I use the bathroom I feel like I have to go a lot and it turns out very little comes out for both urine and feces.
I had varicose on left testicle about 10 years before , I always had a "bag of worms" there but when this whole episode started there was a point where I was in a lot of intense pain felt mostly pressure in tescticles and where the bag of worms used to be it seems like something grew or changed because there is a part that feels "sharp" that is pointing out of the skin.
About 2month ago I masterbated and wasn't able to ejacualte I orgasimed and felt like I was going to cum but then something blocked it and only very little clear substance came out and it was painful.
Please Doctor help me!!!!!
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 11 months ago.

What is the symptom that is bothering you the most at the moment?

Do you have any other medical problems?

Are you on any medications for anything at the moment?

Please let me know.

Kindest regards

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Good morning,
Right now I have pain/Discomfort through out the day on testicles it feels like a sharp squeezing pain that goes away but come back throughout the day. Sometimes I have pain in kidney and sometimes bladder region sharp pain and sometime it burns urinating and when I hold in urine it burns/hurts.
I haven't masterbated or had sex again but I feel like if I would have i would have the same blockage feel.I'm on bactrim for 2 years for acne I smoke ,other than that I was relatively healthy before this.Thank you,
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 11 months ago.

I think that with the symptoms that you are experiencing chronic prostatitis must be considered and ruled out.

You must followup with a urologist on this?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I will have an app on Jan 13...
I am very worried about why I have a blocked ejaculatipn .. What are the treatments and tests done for situations like this..
What can I ask my urologist to do for very thorough exams and not just check me 1 min and tell me I'm fine
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello doc???
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hell?0
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 10 months ago.

Trust me you will be okay.

I am sorry for the late response as I was away.

Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options as that is the only way I am credited on here.

Kindest regards