Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Very small drops of blood on tip of penis. no blood on

Customer Question

Customer: very small drops of blood on tip of penis. no blood on urine. only occasional.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no concern other about drops of blood on underwear. this issue has happened before in 2011
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Urology Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

How old are you? Do you have pain with this bleeding?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
iam 88 years old. no pain with bleeding
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

This bleeding is most likely coming form your urethra or prostate. You need to get in to see your doctor for a prostate exam and urine culture to see if you have an infection as the cause of this. They likely need to refer you to a urologist to look in the urethra with cystoscopy to prove where the blood in coming from . Hope this helps.