Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I have erectile dysfunction? How to treat it?

Customer Question

Category: Urology
Expert:  khagihara replied 11 months ago.

How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Do you have erection early in the morning? Does anything make it worse or better? When did it start? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am 5'7" and 65 kg. No weight change, I have erection early morning , I cum too soon. I have premature ejaculation but my erection is not hard enough.

Since you have erection early morning, you may not have physical problem but psychological problem. Is your stress increased at home or work recently?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It's not new. When I kiss my girlfriend and touch I cum. She is strict. When I watch porn movie I cum. It's depressing

Is your problem premature ejaculation?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Yeh it is premature ejaculation. I do get erection a lot. May be everyday

Was your ejaculation normal before?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No. It's from childhood.

I see. Your premature ejaculation is more likely to be associated with genetic factors. You should try SSRIs such as paroxetine (10 to 40 mg/day), sertraline (50 to 200 mg/day), fluoxetine (20 to 40 mg/day), and citalopram (20 to 40 mg/day) or PDE inhibitors such as Sidenafil, vardenafil, tadalafil, and avanafil. You should see your primarycare doctor.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
How about viagara?

Viagara is the trade name of Sidenafil. You may try it. If it doesn't work, you should try SSRI.