Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I need a doctor that will prescribe trimmix ed problem in

Customer Question

Customer: I need a doctor that will prescribe trimmix for my ed problem in the Jacksonville fl area.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have seen a Urologist in Fernandina Beach FL Dr. Son. He gave me a sample kit of caverjet 10 m. He did not give me any injection at his office as I read this is usually the procedure. I asked him about trimix as I had read about how much easer it was to use and the doe cost was so much lower He want me to try the 20m dose from caverjet. I already used 17.5m from the sample kit that did nothing. I don't fell he is up to date on these procedures. Can you help
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Urology Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

Have you tried the Mayo clinic in Jacksonville?