Dr. David, MD
Experience:  Experienced physican in Urology
41363181

Please provide me with the best urologist father who is

Customer Question

Please provide me with the best urologist for my father who is covered by Medicare A and B and Humana Health care. Please, he has been diagnosed with Bladder cancer, and then not bladder cancer. He has been painfully treated with this liquid substance thru his urethra called BGD..or something new versus radiation that just was approved recently by the FDA. It is not working. Dr. Berger of UroPartners is treating him, but unsuccessfully. He keeps taking biopsies of his bladder -- and my father continues to have an OAB condition that burns immensely. He has been seeing this doctor for 1 year and following all his instructions. He said after the 6 treatments, that he was fine. But then, why is he still in pain. Then the doctor gives him a cocktail of antibiotics -- it just does not seem right. Now he as supposed to be good until his next 6th month overview of his bladder, but doctor's nurse called (NEVER THE DOCTOR TO TALK TO MY DAD) to tell my dad something or other looked suspicious in his last urine test, and now wants him back immediately for YET ANOTHER BIOPSY. This UroPartners in Chicago Ridge takes his Medicare and Humana - is there another urologist PLEASE to recommend my father in the south area of Chicago that may be beneficial for his life's longevity to seek a second opinion. He takes care of mentally ill people and is a very good man that many people depend on --my father truly needs to live. He has given his whole life since 10 years old to work for his disabled 10 family members. They depend on him. He is a youthful 870 years of age, very active, until this condition began. PLEASE HELP ME, JANICE MELTON RUGGIERO , A JOURNALIST AND DAUGHTER OF JAMES E MELTON -- THANK YOU SO SO MUCH.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

I would go to Univ of Chicago Urology

http://www.uchospitals.edu/physicians/gary-steinberg.html

to see Dr. Gary Steinberg, head of urological oncology

Office Phone

(###) ###-####/p>

they take medicare there

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com