DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Board certified internist
Experience:  In internal medicine we deal with prostate, bladder and kidney diseases, including cancers.
24257177

It feels as if my testicles hang now. The skin looks like a

Customer Question

It feels as if my testicles hang looser now. The skin looks like a deflated balloon around my testicles. My testicles always used to be full. I have had pins and needles pain but that has since gone and I Also had a pain in my testicles after running on a treadmill that felt like somebody was squeezing them. It looks like there is a big void under my penis where testicles are and it looks like the muscles to the left and to the right of my penis have receded. And the only thing holding up my penis for an erection is the penis itself. It seems as if the area has shrunken in. I also have a little dent in the mail at the base of my penis on my pelvis region. I never used to have that.Cialis seems to work fine but I don't want to be stuck on Cialis. My free testosterone is 13 on a scale from 9 to 30 and my total testosterone is 380 on a scale from 240 to 950. I am 31 years old. I have had a twitching in my penis area when I get off the lawn mower at the end of the day. I also have a burning in the bottom of my right foot when I drive a truck or mower at work.At the end of the day if I was riding the mower I have felt splashes of water on my knee and on my shoulder. This has only happened a few times. A year ago I rode my bicycle all summer and about five or 600 miles that summer. I rode my bike from May to September to work and rode it on long rides. I have lost sensation in my testicles and some in my penis and the crack of my butt seems dead, when it used to have some sensations, even my farts come out differently now.
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.

Hi

What is your question

What diagnoses do you have?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
One urologist told me not to ride my bike anymore because I lost touch sensations in my testicles and some in the penis. I can mostly only feel the testicles if I pinch them. The back Doctor that read my Mir said that's life n these things happen. I want to know what happened to my urge for sex and where my libido went. I'd like to know if I have a nerve problem or a yeast infection from a girl I had unprotected sex with, I felt the pins and needles in my testicles 9 days after having slept with her. She did have an aroma I noticed later w my times w her. My penis works but not as good as it did, it doesn't jump like it used to. It feels and looks like the genital area is sinking into itself. I even lost feeling sensation in my buttcrack. I had another Urologist tell me it's all in my head. Laying I get a decent erection at times but if I stand it goes away fast. My skin is redder brown and is tacky like there's moistur there. I woke up one night and my bed was drenched w sweat. Around that time my balls were very red. And now it seems as though hair on my testicles grows slower. And also it seems as if the muscles around my penis have diminished and there isn't much supporting my penis. There is also now a small dent on the pelvis region near the base of the penis. My question is is it bloodflow, nerves. A yeast infection?
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.

Hi again.

WE can not diagnose you on the site.

Pelvic pain syndrome/chronic prostatitis fits most of your symptoms.

This is hard to treat and you would need to see a physical medicine doctor. Physical medicine and rehabilitation.

A red scrotum can be fungal, or nothing, that is easy to determine with a swab for the lab.

The burning in the feet implies perhaps a lower spine problem. This could be diagnosed with MRI. If this were severe enough, could affect your pelvis as well.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.