Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

, I had a tight skin on my forehead of the pennis at

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Sir My name is Babu
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had a tight skin on my forehead of the pennis at childhood at age 17 i have been circumcised removing my foreskin I did not have any issue after my circumcision however at age 33, my urine flow has decreased and I have been diagonized with urinary stricture I had initial dilations for 4yrs now one week back I have undergone urethroplasty operation doctor says the issue has come due to bxo However, I do not have any pain, swelling or any erectile problems
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Urology Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: my fore skin is discolored and as I said, I do not have any issues with it my question is, after the urethroplasty, my bxo diesease is gone or still there ?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
can you please answer my question.
Expert:  Dr. Tharun replied 12 months ago.

HI

Was skin from your mouth used for urethroplasty ?

How is your urine flow - good ?

Please let me know.

Dr.Tharun