DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Board certified internist
Experience:  In internal medicine we deal with prostate, bladder and kidney diseases, including cancers.
24257177

Two weeks ago I noticed a, clear/creamy liquid at the tip of

Customer Question

hi there-
two weeks ago I noticed a white, clear/cre***** *****quid at the tip of my penis. It was mostly present when I woke up in the morning. I have had it since. If I squeeze the tip of my penis it almost always appears.
I am not experiencing pain of any kind. I urinate normally. I ejaculate normally as well.
I was in a monogamous relationship with a woman for a 3 months and we had unprotected sex many times. That relationship ended a month ago.
I went to a clinic and was tested for STDs. Everything came back negative. I was given 4 pills for a possible chlamydia infection anyway. I was also put on a course of cipro. No luck with both. Symptoms persisted.
A few days ago I visited a urologist. I was given a shot (not sure what it was) and another round of 2 pills which I took immediately.
And yet 3 days after the shot and the pills, I am still showing symptoms.
I am starting to get worried! Any thoughts on what this might be?
Thanks
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.

Hello

It can be chronic prostatitis.

Often this can cause discharge even without infection.

You need to follow up with the urologist.

You might also need a cystoscopy.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you. there were "moderate" white blood cells in my urine. does that change your assessment at all?
does it sound worrying to you?
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.

No

It could be chronic prostatitis with this picture.

It could be a bladder lesion.

Both recommendations stand.

please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.

Please click a positive rating.

This is the way we are paid, per rating and bonuses.

Please let me know if you have another question.