Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I am a 28yr old male and have never had a problem as far as

Customer Question

Hi. I am a 28yr old male and have never had a problem as far as down there goes. But today i woke up just fine and it wasn't untill I went to the bathroom that I noticed there was some pus discharge on the tip of my urethra my it was slightly greenish with some blood on it. I squeezed out more n more blood came out not a lot just a speck. And then I forced myself to pee and yes it did burn. When I proceed to go back to the living room it wasn't the same now my I could feel the uncomuncomfort. But it was litterally that quick. I went from feeling just fine and comfortable to actually feeling it hurt. Now it's been about 6 months that I started having a little trouble peeing. Nothing major it would just be a little more pressure and it wouldn't go in one steady flow now I would have to finish in sections towards the end of the flow but I just figured itbwas because I was constantly drinking and partying so my pee was just thicker n dirtier. Not sure what to make of this also idk if this helps but my back has strangely been hurting allot for the past 6months or so. Anyinformation and advice will help and definitely be appreciated. Thanks
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

Are you sexually active?