Anthony Bray MD
Anthony Bray MD, Physician / Family Practice
Experience:  I have 14 years experience in Family Practice which includes the treatment of most co
13781349

Nocturia,frequency,Dusuria stress incontinence.afetr I had

Customer Question

Nocturia,frequency,Dusuria stress incontinence.afetr I had TURP 8 m0nths ago and bladder neck icission 7 months ago?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Anthony Bray MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

I recommend that you follow up with your urologist .Start with urinalysis as a urinary tract infection could explain some of your symptoms such as the pain with urination...

The frequency and increase nocturia could also be brought on by UTI...

You have fairly complex history with the prostate history and fairly recent surgeries ....

Check of post void residual would be advisable

You might have some spasms of bladder muscle which could be treated as a possible culprit too

I hope that this information is helpful for you.Let me know if you have further questions or concerns.I will be happy to get back with you . If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback. Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your advise.I have an appointment to an urologist who is studying neuromuscular bladder problemes.That could answer your suggestion about bladder spasm.

Hello again,

Yes that should be helpful to diagnose the issue. Of over -active bladder then there are medicines to help with that (Myrbetriq, Detrol , etc) I hope that you find improvement soon. Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD