How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20381
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son says he's having problems urinating. Also s pens is

Customer Question

My son says he's having problems urinating. Also his pens is turning pinkish purple should he go to er or an urologist
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

If he is having problems urinating and emptying his bladder, he should go to the ER for an examination if he does not have a primary doctor already. If he feels like he can empty his bladder, then he can probably wait to be seen by a urologist. But the quickest way to be seen is either the emergency room for an urgent care center. Hope this helps.