Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

I have a restrictive pain in my shaft of penis and it burns

Customer Question

I have a restrictive pain in my shaft of penis and it burns and smells a bit when i urinate my erections are weaker there has been some discharge for about 2 weeks now doctor said I had yeast infection I used canestin creme for ten days didn't really help I want to know if I did any damage to mynpenis because I have been using Bathmate for about 1.5 months with no problems so I guess it might be infection but curious if maybe Bathmate might have done any damage because I feel a pinching pain inside my penile shaft please help
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Im Dr Chaithanya attending you today.

Do not worry, you are having yeast infection and there is no relation with bathmate if you are using it in a hygeinic condition.

Sometimes, canestin cream cannot work to cure yeast infection completely. Just take a tablet of Diflucan [Flucanazole] 150mg and it should solve your problem. A single dose should treat uncomplicated yeast infection.

You can also use it twice like, Diflucan 150mg today once and day after tomorrow one dose. Avoid sexual intercourse till the infection is resolved completely. Drink more water and eat healthy food.

Hope I have provided with useful information.

Request you to leave positive rating, as it is required for me to get compensated by just answer.

There is always an option of bonus from your side [optional]

Good day!

Wish you speedy recovery!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been using a Bathmate penis pump for about 1.5 months and doing kegel exercise as well with no issues until now I have a restrictive pain in the shaft of penis. My erections feel weaker. Could I have done any damage to my penis. I also feel a pinching pain inside my penile shaft please help

Hi, the pain can sometimes be due to yeast infection you are suffering as well. Let the infection subside, and don't use bath mate for few days. If the pain continues later, you need to consult a surgeon, so that he examines what exactly is wrong.

Let me know if any more questions, or request you to leave a positive rating. Only after positive rating we experts are compensated from just answer.

Wish you a speedy recovery.

Good day!

Hi, Let me know how are you doing? Request you to leave a positive rating!

Thank you