Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Y As mentioned before I have listed my previous expirence as

Customer Question

Hi Doctor Y As mentioned before I have listed my previous expirence as it turned out the itching stopped go a month or two however it's itching again is it herpes? I may have came in contact with unprotected oral sex, I do not know if she has herpes or
not, however I contacted her and she told me that she was positived that she does not have herpes or any STD. I am very worried, the itching is not severe though
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

The itching is probably not herpes. It may be due to a urinary tract infection from bacteria. I would recommend that you get back into see your doctor to have a full STD panel done as well as a urine culture to see if you need to be started on antibiotics. But this is not herpes. Hope this helps.