Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I am a 56 year old male good shape no smoking alcohol or

Customer Question

I am a 56 year old male good shape no smoking alcohol or drugs. When I ejaculate I get a clear fluid first before sperm comes out. The clear fluid that comes first is un controllable
Is this my blather or prostrate.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Tharun replied 1 year ago.

HI

Has it started recently?

Does it hurt or cause any problem ?

Its only comes when you are sexually excited , right ?

Please let me know.

Dr.Tharun

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it has started recently, it doesn't hurt my left testical feels like it gets a little sensitive, when I get aroused and get ready to ejaculate it feels like it does not build up to it, when I ejaculate it comes on its own clear fluid first then sometimes sperm follows.
Thank You
Greg
Expert:  Dr. Tharun replied 1 year ago.

HI

The clear fluid is the secreted by glands in the urethra which starts by sexual arousal. This is secreted in the urethra hence it comes before the semen. It is normal secretion in males.If there is no pain or discomfort there is no need to worry. It can be left alone.

Dr.Tharun