Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

The big vein on the left side of penis and was just at the

Customer Question

The big vein on the left side of penis and was just at the base but now all the way up under the head. It is bigger now and bunches up as if it were stretched from masterbation. It hav an electric shock type feeling and and a numbness feeling mostly just when squeezed from sex. I have the same seperate tingling numbness down my left leg to feet. The first day this happened my penis was numb but not anymore.. The vein just hurts(it's a blue vein). I also have a few other new veins around penis and the skin colored vein it tube at the center top of penis is a little bigger. When my penis is squeezed from sex I get an electric shock numbness and go soft from scare and it is a minor dull pain normally.. It has gotten better but is still here after three weeks. What could it be? I read maybe mondors, varcose* veins, or thrombosis** inflimation or lymphnodes that follow veins. There is also a ring like skin color harness (pretty small) on the left side base where the pain feels most prominent. But the electric shock feeling weirds me out. I feel like I stretched and damaged that vein. I can still get erections fine. I heard anti inflamitory such as ibprofine and rest is the way to go?? The numbness is mostly gone. Just the vein swelling and shock feeling hurts.. And my girlfriends vagina feels tighter so it hurts as if it's squeezing and filling the vein up or stretching it.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How long has this been going on for?

Is there any pain?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've answered all of these questions already. 3 weeks. Dull slight pain.. A shock nerve type feeling when I penetrate the whole way.. Feels like the veins are being squeezed and filling up too much. I've take ibuprofen 400mg 3 times a day for 3 days. I'm guessing it's either thrombosed veins, clot, or lymph swelling.

Thanks for the that additional information.

If rest doesn't help then you need to see a urologist. When it comes to your penis it is better to seek expert care sooner rather than later as things have a tendency to get worse rather than better.

Does this make sense to you?

Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;)

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS