Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I have my foreskin (a bit) fused to the glands because of

Customer Question

Hello Dr...I have my foreskin (a bit) fused to the glands because of when i get a full erection while having sex, the glands seem to outstretch and the foreskin by considerable margin and because of which i have lot of pains as the foreskin tends to pull back my penis
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Because of that most of the time, i cannot ejaculate or it is extremely difficult to ejaculate. Infact i am not able to pullback by foreskin beyond few millimeters as the fused part blocks it from stretching.However i dont have such issues while masturbating since penis does not stretch as much and i also do not pull back my foreskin so much. Meanwhile, foreskin seems to be fused only one corner of the penis whereas. Can my foreskin cannot be stretched more?
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

Can you post a picture of the affected area?

Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am really disappointed that the question is closed without waiting for my response and without you providing any valid answer.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

I did not close your question. I am waiting on your photos. The site may have closed it due to the time frame for lack of a response.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your mail. I had requested for refund, however though they have refunded for the question, they have not refunded the membership amount of 46 USD which i never requested for.