Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

Girlfriend cheated on me 8 or 9yrs ago and i am 33 years old

Customer Question

girlfriend cheated on me 8 or 9yrs ago and i am 33 years old male, and passed on hpv virus since then I have had laser treatment twice and both times has came back. Since then I have not slept with any woman and I feel like I am never going to have children,
girlfriend, wife ect. The doctor said just were protection but there is no way I could not be up front about it and that is something I don't want to have to do
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, I completely understand your problem. It is always better to be up front, than getting depressed within you. You can just discuss with the women you wanted to marry, and as the doctors rightly said, using protection is what all you can do.

A psychiatrist can help you right way in counselling and so you move forward.

If you feel I have provided little support and information, please click on positive rating, or please ask any more questions, I will be pleased to answer.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Dr Chaithanya