Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Phil here a while back i caught my penis in the zipper, as

Customer Question

Phil here a while back i caught my penis in the zipper, as it heals it healed back tight causing discomfort .now everytime i have sex it is so tight that it splits the skin, and has now caused a ring of like maybe scar tissue ,what can i do to fix that
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

The tightness is likely related to scar formation related to the injury. If the car is still forming, then it may help to apply vitamin E oil to the scar. Some also advocate taking an oral vitamin E supplement. The triple antibiotic ointment that you used would be reasonable of there was any infection present, but would not otherwise affect scar formation. Other interventions that may help to soften scar tissue include the topical application of coconut oil or aloe vera.

If the scar is older, then it will be more set and relief of tightness may require minor surgery to perform a scar revision.

If I can provide any further information, please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I picked up both vit E and Elotion, how long should it tak3 to see any form of result?

It may take several weeks or a couple months to be able to see significant improvement, as the improvement is usually gradual.