Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Very recently, without an erection and without any sensation

Customer Question

very recently, without an erection and without any sensation that it is happening, I am leaking clear fluid, a great deal of it. At first I presume it was that which comes with an erection but now it is so much my underwear not only I wet but it leaks and forms a spot on the bed or floor. No erection is present, but I am engaged in performing sexual activity
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Tharun replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Do you get normal erections?

Any pain during ejaculation ?

Do you pass semen when you ejaculate?

Do you smoke ?

Any pain while passing urine ?

Blood in urine ?

Any other symptoms?

Please let me know.

Dr.Tharun

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I get "normal" erections, not as firm or as quickly as I think they should be, nor do I maintain them, but given I am 62 years old, what is normal?
No pain.
Semen is passed during ejaculation
I have never smoked.
No blood in urine.
The very first time I noticed this happening was the first time I was experimenting by myself with anal sex with a toy, I did not feel a sensation but this emission had my leg very wet and the bed also. Most recently, it occurred with a greater amount when I was performing oral sex on a partner, I did not have and erection, my undergarment was completely wet as was the floor beneath me.
In a blood test my general practitioner requested in September to check my blood sugar (which was normal) I requested that hormones be checked because I felt as if my body was exhibiting signs of being feminized, softer skin, breast development, and fat redistribution my Testosterone was only 178 and my estrogen was 91.
I have not taken any hormones, my doctor is unconcerned at this point, but pleased that I have been steadily losing weight and feels that the levels will improve. I have lost between 25 and 30 lbs.
Expert:  Dr. Tharun replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Does the fluid smell of something? Does it Smell like urine at any point of time?

Does it happen only during sexually excited state or otherwise also?

Dr.Tharun

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it has no smell, it only happens during time of sexual excitement, appears to be of a consistency of, but 1000x more in volume than preejaculate
Expert:  Dr. Tharun replied 1 year ago.

Hi

The pre ejaculate is secreted by small glands in the urethra. Sometime they may go into overdrive for no good reason and produce such symptoms. Although it is not documented as condition in literature, it is a problem faced by some.

This problem may be treated with 5 Alfa reductase inhibitors like dutasteride or finasteride for some period of time. The explanation is that the drug has a negative effect on the glands and decrease its secretions. It is not a study proven treatment, but worth a try.

You can always discuss this option with your doctor before you try it.

Dr.Tharun