Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I have had pass sugery on my heart will effect my system so

Customer Question

I have had bi pass sugery on my heart will effect my system so I cant get a erection and what is the cause of a miner infection around thr forskin snd the penis shsft by the foreskin
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

Are you diabetic?

Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

For skin infections are typically caused by fungal infections. You should see your doctor to consider putting you on a steroid and antifungal cream such as betamethasone with clotrimazole. In terms of your erections, you need to get clearance from your cardiologist first before any therapy is started. If they think it is safe for you to take medication such as Viagra , This would be the best place to start first. Hope this helps.