Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Not able to get a erection have tried Viagra and worked at

Customer Question

not able to get a erection have tried Viagra and worked at first not now have found out my testosterone level is 228 I am a 66 year old male
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

Have you ever been placed on testosterone therapy?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it possible to set up a appt with urologist?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I have not
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

The first thing I would recommend is that your doctor consider putting you on testosterone therapy. What's your testosterone levels are normal eyes, you should then see how your erection to respond. If they still don't respond well, then you may need to be placed on additional therapy for your directions such as injections of medication such as Trimix. This is a very potent medication that has a 90 to 95% chance of restoring your erections with the injection each time. If that doesn't work, then the last option is to consider surgical implantation of a penile prosthesis. This has 100% chance of restoring your corrections but it does require surgery to place the device. You need to discuss this with your urologist. Hope this helps.