Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I recently underwent a sex change but... I recently

Customer Question

Hi. I recently underwent a sex change but... Hi. I recently underwent a sex change but I'm worried that the results don't look natural. I'm looking for an opinion from a straight professional make that will give me an honest answer if you could help me
with that. Thank you so much.
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I meant to say male rather than make.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

Sure. How can I help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would I please be able to send you a couple of photos of my breasts and vagina and get your opinion? Thank you
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

Sure.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here you go. Thank you
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

Wow, you have a very talented surgeon. If you did not tell me that you were a transgender person, I could never tell that you had any surgery done. Your anatomy looks completely normal. I actually help with these types of gender reassignment surgery is and our goal is to have an outcome such as what you had. You have nothing to be worried about. Hope this helps.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wow, thank you so much! Maybe I'm just paranoid because it's so new to me. That means a lot to me that you would say that. So of o was to go to bed with you, you wouldn't suspect that I'm transgender? My doctor also told me that it is very good that I get wet because a lot of transgender women are dry but he wasn't very sensitive so I wasn't sure if I believed him
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

Yes. Any man would be more than happy to get in bed with you. You had an excellent outcome. I wish you the best. Please don't forget to leave me a rating. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You are so sweet thank you so much. I will definitely leave you a five star rating. Another concern I have is that when I orgasm I squirt a lot. It looks like irony but it's not urine and I'm worried that men will be turned off by that. It happens very easily, even if I rub my nipples for a few minutes my vagina starts to squirt. Do you know if this is common in biological females?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Urine not irony*
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

Yes, this can be normal and some women. I find that some men are actually very turned on by this. This is nothing that you should be ashamed of.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've heard that too but I wasn't sure so I wanted to get an opinion from a professional man. Sometimes I see an attractive man on the train and I get so wet that it leaves a wet patch on my panties. I should consider myself lucky because a lot of transsexuals lose a lot of sensation
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

Yes. Consider yourself lucky. Most transgender patients do not have this luxury

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I feel that my vagina abnormally swells when I am horny too. Do you think this is normal?
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

Yes. That is normal during arousal