Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I have sensitivity issues with my penis while having oral

Customer Question

I have sensitivity issues with my penis while having oral sex and intercourse with my female partner. This has affected my ability to ejaculate strictly from intercourse or oral sex and the only way for me to ejaculate properly is by self masturbation at the end of having sex. I have also been masturbating regularly for 10 years without using lubrication and this was my only source of intimacy. In addition, my penis has a slight curve on it which makes intercourse with my female partner uncomfortable. How can I get back sensitivity back to my penis so as to ejaculate normally through sex and without the use of masturbatio?
And how can I straighten out my slight curve to my penis?
Your sincere answers would greatly be appreciated. ..
Category: Urology
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Does anything make it worse or better? When did it start? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Any other symptoms such as headaches? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Do you erect early in the morning? Do you have stress increased at home or work? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm 5ft 7inches. I'm 43 and weigh 170lbs this has been my weight for two years and does not go below 165. I've had the curvature to my penis for 10 years, about the time I started my daily, non-lubricated masturbation sessions. I don't take any medications. I did some research online and read that non-lubricated masturbation causes curvature and desensitization to the penis and the only way to get sensitivity back is to stop dry masturbation for at least 90 days.
Is this right?
Also, I don't get erections early in the morning. ..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I never had surgery of any kind and with no medical problems.I also heard that certain vitamin enriched creams or certain exercises for the penis help straighten out the curvature. Is this right? My curvature is a slight one that bends slightly down.
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

You could have Peyronie's disease (PD). The curvature could affect the ejaculation during oral sex and intercourse. You should see urologist. The medical management such as intralesional injection with oral pentoxifylline and physical therapy (traction) is used for patients without a penile deformity causing sexual dysfunction and whose PD has persisted for less than 12 months. The surgical management is used for patients who have penile deformity compromising sexual function and whose PD has persisted for more than 12 months.