Muneeb Ali
Muneeb Ali, Emergency Medicine
Experience:  MBBS,MD,ECFMG certified. Have dealt with urological emergencies in the ER on a regular basis
22950887

Lately my penis is bent to one side i 't know why also

Customer Question

Hello lately my penis is bent to one side i don't know why also it is when its erect?
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can someone please help me out??m
Expert:  Muneeb Ali replied 1 year ago.

Im sorry to hear about your condition.

Well from the pictures which you have attached it seems like that you have peyronies disease which is a condition in which the penis can be bent upwards or curved to one side as in your case. This is due to fibrous scar tissue which can be present inside the penis. In many cases this can go away on its own but in some cases where it interferes with sexual activity or causes pain and other problems it requires treatment. The treatment may consist of injections of a particular drug into the penis or even surgery. But this can only be determined by the doctor who examines you. In most cases the doctor wont do anything, especially if it isnt causing any symptoms like erectile dysfunction etc.

Here is some more information about peyronies disease

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/peyronies-disease/basics/definition/con-20028765

I would suggest that you contact a urologist if there is pain associated with this or you have any other symptoms like difficulty in sexual activity.

I hope I have been helpful and this answers your query. Please remember to assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me for my time. You are free to ask follow-up questions thereafter at no charge although any bonuses would be appreciated. Please allow up to 24 hours for a follow-up response if I am signed off.

If, for some reason, you are not satisfied with the answer, I would appreciate knowing why so that I can try to clear up any misunderstanding that may have taken place and still earn a positive rating from you. Finally, you may request me in the future by beginning the question with "THIS IS FOR Dr. Muneeb Ali".

Thank you for using Just Answer.