Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Dr I have this problem going on more than 8 years since I

Customer Question

Hi, Dr I have this problem going on for years more than 8 years since I feel like want to go pipi frequently in an interval between or less than 30 minutes; I can pass a couple months without that feeling and after it comes back. The main problem even Dr or urologist I have seen they won't give me any prescription because they all the tests should be done revealed there is nothing wrong with me. Then that discouraged to see them one of them specially the urologist said maybe the problem is in my mind; I feel like embarrassing to see them, I stay keep on suffering with that problem.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

Have they done cystoscopy to look in the urethra?