Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

My name is louise sometimes or most of the time i have to

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** ***** or most of the time i have to push hard to pee keep pushing till i feel empty i have a sharp pain in my right side down at my groin and feels like the hip area and leg down to my knee almost my right side of back hurts as well
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: like what do you want to know i never had to do the pushing before i feel the urge to go butt i have to grount to eveen get a small flow not a flow like it doesnt want to come outlike a trickle
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Urology Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes but i dont have any money so thanks
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Louise. Do you have a history of diabetes or any neurologic disorder?