Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I'm 83 years old and can have erections with the help of

Customer Question

I'm 83 years old and can have erections with the help of Viagra,but cannot get orgasms due to lack of sperm production. Is there a cure other then testosterone?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Having sperm does not have anything to do with your ability to have an orgasm. Eunuchs, who have had their testicles removed, can still experience the feeling of an orgasm.

If you are not able to have the feeling of an orgasm you should consult first with your primary care MD and, perhaps, a urologist. A sex therapist may also be able to help if these MDs can't come up with a solution.

Does this make sense to you?

Don't forget to mash the positive (excellent is the most fun to push) feedback button.....without this important step on your part the funds you left on deposit are not released and my kids will spend another cold winter barefoot ;)

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS