dr abid
dr abid, Board Certified Urologist
Experience:  I have ten years experienced to handle patients of different specialities inc;uding Urology.
16766337

My son is 21 and out of puberty. s penis is very skinny and

Customer Question

My son is 21 and out of puberty. His penis is very skinny and is 4.7 inches long when erect. He seen a urologist that told him that it's too late for testosterone to work and didn't do any blood work. Is that normal?
Category: Urology
Expert:  dr abid replied 1 year ago.

Hi there ...

It would be ideal for him to get his serum Testesterone levels along with Growth hormone levels to rule out hormonal imbalance being reason of his small penis .

If some abnormality found in his hormones than you should consult Endocrinologist for further assistance that will help him .

Good luck .

Positive feedback will be appreciated .

Thanks .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you refer me to a urologist here in Columbus oh who will take this issue seriously and do the blood work that needs to done?
Expert:  dr abid replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to inform you that online referrals are not acceptable , you should ask your PCP for that .

Good luck .

Positive feedback will be appreciated .

Thanks .