DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Board certified internist
Experience:  In internal medicine we deal with prostate, bladder and kidney diseases, including cancers.
24257177

I'm having serious pain from prostititus and feel lost. I

Customer Question

Hi I'm having serious pain from prostititus and feel lost. I went to uc Irvine and all blood tests say I'm heakthy. My penis hurts when I pee and ejaculate and it's changing color like grey and losing feeling.. I have sweats and feel nautious
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am embarrassed to ask for prostate massage to have fluid tested and seman. What is the best antibiotic to use to penetrate prostate or can I ask for injection of antibiotics into prostate. My doctor doesn't seem interested in helping me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure what to do he said it was chronic prostititus and can't be cured. I disagree and feel I need to be properly diagnosed and follow a more serious treatment. I won't have health insurance until January is there any doctors in California urologists who you can recommend me to pay cash until January. I'm scared my condition could be serious if in treated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can see a doctor in inland empire, Orange County or Los Angeles and need to see this urologist tomorrow! I have about $500 saved up... Until my insurance goes through.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please help me, I'm desperate for an expert who cares about saving my life and well being. Thank you for your consideration and help. I appreciate it.
Sincerely
Chad
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Generally speaking, prostate massage is not needed or done for lab testing of the prostate or treatment.

What is your medical question?

Prostatitis is not life threatening.

What medical diagnoses do you have?