Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

After going to the toilet I get burning and itching feeling.

Customer Question

After going to the toilet I get burning and itching feeling. I always wash and wipe so no water is left. Sometimes little amount blood shows on the actual wipes but on the feces.
Its annoying feeling and have no idea how to treat it. And feeling shy even going to see a dr.
I have had this issue on and off for maybe a year or over by a bit.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

Are you saying the blood is on the wipes from wiping after havin a bowel movement?

Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

Is the itching in your rectum?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sure. I think the blood happens when I extract large feces. And not sure how to describe the itching but its around the hole. The more I wipe the worst the itch gets.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also maybe this might help; When I move it burns even more, which make sense that its an external issue of some sort.I am overweight, I am 160cm tall and my weight around 90+ KG.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

This sounds suspicious for either internal or external hemorrhoids causin this itching. You need to get in to see your doctor for an exam to see if you need to be treated for hemorrhoids. Hope this helps.