DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Board certified internist
Experience:  In internal medicine we deal with prostate, bladder and kidney diseases, including cancers.
24257177

Have tested negative STD's including gonn and chlamydia,

Customer Question

Have tested negative for all STD's including gonn and chlamydia, have taken anti-biotics for trich, chlamydia and gon. Been on doxycycline twice for 10 days , received shot of rocephin and 2 pills of azythromycin , also received cipro for 10 days .Went to urologist and said urine is fine and there are not white blood cells or anything wrong, gave me cipro (second time for 10 days) , came back after a month with the same problem , checked urine again and sent for cultural analysis nothing wrong again , gave me some phenazopyridine for burning sensation and told me to check back with him after 3 weeks , he also checked prostate and told me it was fine . First time of symptoms discharge was milky and shot of rocephin and azythromycin took care of it but clear discharge and discomfort appeared back around 3 weeks .I'm desperate to end this nightmare . Discharge most prevalent in morning and evening, before urination , or after ejaculation and with arousal. This has been ongoing since May 2
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Clearly you do not have an STD

And what did this discharge show when it was sent to the lab?