Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I know that size does count otherwise there would not be so

Customer Question

I know that size does count otherwise there would not be so many Asian women on the hunt for a big one.I wonder what effects size.Is it nutrition at an early age or is it genetics and why do most Asians hhave a small one ,plus one thing that is in all Asian diets is rice.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

Size does not count for most women. In studies that have interviewed women, the majority say that size is not important in the amount of pleasure that is obtained through the sex act, particularly in comparison to other factors, such as attentiveness of the male to the female and the closeness of the personal relationship. It is true that there was a minority of women that said that they derived greater pleasure when having sex with men with a larger penis but there also was a minority of women that said that having sex with a man with a larger penis causes discomfort, and they do not prefer a man with a larger penis.

The primary determinant of penis size is genetics. Significant illness while young and organs are developing can influence any organ development, but this is only rarely an influence. Diet would not influence development unless there is significant malnutrition present. Once a man is an adult, there is no effective method for making the penis larger other than surgery, and surgery carries risk, so is usually only considered in men with a significantly small penis.

If I can provide any clarification, please let me know.

Let me know whether I can provide any further information.