Anthony Bray MD
Anthony Bray MD, Physician / Family Practice
Experience:  I have 14 years experience in Family Practice which includes the treatment of most co
13781349

I'm afraid I have V, i have had oral sex with a sex worker

Customer Question

Hello dr,
I'm afraid I have HIV, i have had oral sex with a sex worker last year in september, since then I have had more than 50 HIV test, including 2 Western Blot and 8 HIV PCR tests, at list than 50 antibody test, and p24 alone twice. At 9,5 month one hiv antibody test came indetermend they have send the blood ro an more sofisticated lab and came negative, after this,one week later, I have had 5 hiv antibody test, 1 western blot and 1 PCR test and came negative. Last test of antibody done was last week and came negative. Above that I have had 3 PCR test for each HEP B and C, last antibody for HEP C virus today.... Symtomps of HIV persist all day long for more than 10 months and I have had in the last 3 months an infection with enterococus facalis with is not going Away... Today I have had low % of neutrophils 43.5 % and the lowest limit is at 45% as well as low count of thrombocits 142 and the lowest limit is 145... I have a wite coated tongue, a red and bumpy penis, I have been diagnosed with candida albicis, esophagitis ripe A Los Angeles.... I don't know what should I do next.... Please advice
Category: Urology
Expert:  Anthony Bray MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

The results you describe show you DO NOT HAVE HIV. You sound as though you have a very bad case of health anxiety. What active SYMPTOMS do you have? If active SYMPTOMS then these may need to be addressed but what problems you may have ARE NOT DUE TO HIV!! This infection may be what you strongly fear but you also not have ...

I hope that this information is helpful for you.Let me know if you have further questions.I will be happy to get back with you.If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback.Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD