DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Board certified internist
Experience:  In internal medicine we deal with prostate, bladder and kidney diseases, including cancers.
24257177

I am 35 and I am totally healthy person with no medical

Customer Question

hi I am 35 and I am totally healthy person with no medical issue but last week I masturbate I first timei saw the blood in my sperm what is this it is something serious...........
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is it something serious
because I check online some say it can be cure sometime by itself I am little bit scared with this please help me..............
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I do not do phone calls.

This is usually not harmful and is usually a broken vein in the prostate glan.

However, it can be from a lesion anywhere in the track, so you need to see a urologist to make sure.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is this thing can happen in gym because it might be something happen on my leg day workout because I felt something hit me inside...........
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.

Exercise does not cause it, but it might make it act up more.

But first you need to make sure of your diagnosis.

When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It can make problem in male sexuality also please tell me is the treatment is available for this or not....
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.

If it is a prostate vein, no treatment.

If it is infection , antibiotics.

Other treatments if it is something else.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My urine report comes normal so what is this....
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.

The urine test will often be normal in prostate problems, the the prostate can still be infected.

You WILL need to see a urologist.

WE do not diagnose on the site, nor to replace your visit to the doctor or specialist.

please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.