Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

My testicles have been slightly aching a week after

Customer Question

My testicles have been slightly aching a week after unprotected sex. It only seems to hurt when i think about it, so i cant tell if its me being paranoid or not.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
Do you have discharge from the penis or burning when you urinate?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No just the aching
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Because of the history of unprotected sex, you need to be can concern that this may possibly be a testicle infection called orchitis. You need to get into see your doctor to have a urine culture done and STD testing. You may need to be placed on a course of antibiotics to treat the pain. You can take an anti-inflammatory such as ibuprofen to decrease the pain as well. Hope this helps.