Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Physician
Experience:  General Physician, PGCSD
6740150

Red spots on penis after masterbation or sex. I had a herpes

Customer Question

Red spots on penis after masterbation or sex. I had a herpes 1&2 test done in February and was clean. These dots showed up 15 days ago and are slowly fading but if I masterbate or have sex them come back. I have been avoiding both as much as possible to see if they would clear on their own, is far they have not.
What do you think they could be?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer website.
Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today.
Well, such red spots on penis, after masturbation or sex could be related with friction due to masturbation. It could also be related with yeast infection.
It is not related with STD or any other serious issue.
No need to worry, that you are suffering with some serious medical issue.
Sometimes, it can be quite common, in healthy men to have red spots on penis after masturbation. It is because of increased blood flow to the penis at time of erection. usually they would resolve by its own.
You can mix hydrocortisone with lotrimin cream for good results. It would clear possibility of yeast infection.
For peace of mind, you can see your doctor and get it clinically examined.
If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business