Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I have a cluster of skin that appears to be abnormal to me

Customer Question

I have a cluster of skin that appears to be abnormal to me just under the glans penis of my anatomy. Is this a reason for concern? It doesn't otherwise bother me but I can't ever remember my penis looking like this. I've visited planned parenthood twice and they have told me I don't have genital warts. The ambulatory clinic here gave me a blood test no one helped me understand my results. I'm really discouraged at this point if it is anything.
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
With the skin stretched out the skin appears normal but there is a border of skin where my glans meets my shaft and there are a few bumps.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
That is definitely not warts. This is normal penile skin. This is nothing to worry about.