Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I'm having pain in my pelvic area! I had a vaginal and

Customer Question

I'm having pain in my pelvic area! I had a vaginal and ultrasound done and all was good! Said I had fecus and gas and small ovaries due to menopause! I keep getting kidney infections and have a bloated belly above the belly button! I'm getting constipated
more than normal! I've had four kidney infections since May! My gyno wants to do a small incision in my belly button to look! No blood work has been done nor a cat scan! I'm frustrated! Who do I see for this problem? My reg dr said to talk to my gyno! My stool
is normal when I go! No blood!
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
It sounds to me like you need to see a urologist. They need to determine whether or not this is your pelvis or if it is your bladder. They may have to do cystoscopy to look inside the bladder to see if there's any sign of inflammation which could be leading to the pain in the pelvis. Hope this helps.