Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Left testicle seems normal right sider of scrotum so

Customer Question

left testicle seems normal right sider of scrotum so enlarged cant find testicle
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
This is most likely consistent with a fluid collection called a hydrocele. This is completely harmless and very common in men. If it is so large that it is bothering you and preventing you from being able to urinate normally, you can see a urologist to place a needle in this once they do an ultrasound to confirm that it is a hydrocele. The needle can draw the fluid off to decrease the size of the fluid sack. Hope this helps.