Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Had a radial prostetetectomy in 1996. used muse1000 mcg yrs.

Customer Question

had a radial prostetetectomy in 1996. used muse1000 mcg for many yrs. should i switch to another choice to improve firmness of erection. also at climax I am releasing a large amount of urine, not semen.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
Do you leak urine at any other time?
Have you tried penile injections?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i do release urine, small amount, when bending over during physical exertion. have not tried penile injections.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
It sounds like you are relatively dry and surgery may or may not improve things. But if you want to try something, you can consider a male urethral sling to try to stop the leakage.
As for your erections, I would highly recommend that you consider penile injections with something like Trimix to give you a firm erection. You'll have to discuss this with your urologist to do a test injection for you. Hope this helps.