Anthony Bray MD
Anthony Bray MD, Physician / Family Practice
Experience:  I have 14 years experience in Family Practice which includes the treatment of most co
13781349

My urine has a real strong almost unbearables no burning or

Customer Question

My urine has a real strong almost unbearables no burning or discharge
Category: Urology
Expert:  Anthony Bray MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Have you had any change in diet ? Some foods may lead to more pungent odor of urine..( asparagus)

Any change in medicines ? Some medicines may cause a pungent odor( penicillin)

Is the urine somewhat cloudy ? A cloudy looking urine plus abnormal. Smell may be signs of a urinary tract infection ...

If you can't identify a clear cause then you may benefit to see your doctor. They may quickly check urine for signs of infection ...

I hope that this information is helpful for you. Let me know if you have further questions or discussion.I will be happy to get back with you! If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback. Thank you and best regards,

Anthony Bray MD

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do you get ride of it

Hello--

You want to make sure that it is not a urinary tract infection or if it is then you would need an antibiotic. That would be my first guess as to your cause. So see your doctor or an urgent care and have your urine checked. They can give you an antibiotic if you need one!

I hope that this helps. Let me know if you have further questions or concerns.Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also wanted to ask xxx about these weird bumps I get on my face their real hard and when I try to pop them the head won't come out then I use tweezers and pull this hard head thing and then it will bleed really bad then stop but then it gets another head on it and do it all over again. But they get real big and sometimes a long clear hair like thing comes out if I'll push it and a jelly red ball comes out what is it

Hello again --

Part of your description sounds that you may have sebaceous cysts . These may become hardened with oils from glands that get trapped below pores. This material may harden over time. They are frequently deep enough to be difficult to "pop" ..I would advise that you see a dermatologist . A program for prevention may help to halt future trouble.Sometimes an existing cyst is best removed in office by the dermatologist ( you messing with these much may make matters worse ) I hope that this is helpful . Let me know if you have further questions.I will be happy to get back with you. Please remember to leave positive feedback. Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD